OMG! (That G stands for gosh by the way!) Can you tell that I work in YW's in my ward! Ha! Anyway, this is the first time that I have seen little Parks! He is a doll! He looks like a Whitaker! Sorry Hailey. Thanks for including me in your blog! I love being able to keep up with everyone since we are so far away! =( Hope you three have a great Christmas! Loves from Colorado!
1 comment:
OMG! (That G stands for gosh by the way!) Can you tell that I work in YW's in my ward! Ha! Anyway, this is the first time that I have seen little Parks! He is a doll! He looks like a Whitaker! Sorry Hailey. Thanks for including me in your blog! I love being able to keep up with everyone since we are so far away! =( Hope you three have a great Christmas! Loves from Colorado!
Post a Comment