Parks has a couple of new talents. He rolls over, which is so cute, he hates it when he is on his stomach for too long, but he has not mastered the stomach to back roll yet. He now sticks his tongue out and talks, it is hilarious. And he holds his bottle, well when he wants to. It is funny because it is a little heavy for him and it will flip out of his mouth and get milk all over his face and even in his eyes but he doesn't really care. He thinks it is great.
2 comments:
Wow you are quit the blogger tonight! Thanks for the update!! Your kiddo is pretty cute!
I finally made it to your blog! It is so cute, and of course Parks is adorable. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't realize how much Parks looks like Jeremy.
And I didn't know that you changed salons-hello? We'll have to chat about it.
Post a Comment