Friday, April 11, 2008

Parks is a SOLDIER!

So Parks is army crawling ALL over the place. I cant believe how fast he is changing. He loves to explore, and dump the dogs water all over! so CUTE! ;) Well we love him! He is very chatty and has learned to crawl over to me and lay across my feet to show me he wants me to hold him, kinda cute that he wants me, and can express it by crawling to me!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

video please.

Sheri Willardson said...

You will just LOVE the next few months with Parks crawling and screaming all the time-it does get better about the time they go to nursery-so hang in there!

Iverson Family said...

That is super cute! He is adorable and seems like such an easy kid:) Your trip looked awesome too! How fun to be with the whole family.I am reading Twlight, but I cannot get past the first few chapters. I have been reading this book for like 6 months. Everyone told me that I need t get past the first few chapters and then it gets good.