
Name: Hailey Kay Whitaker
Hair: Blonde
Eyes:Green
Height: 5'5"
Weight: Not putting that
Offense: Failure to show up for Jury Duty
Yes that is right, I failed to exercise my right to sit on a jury and let someone else be judged by their peers!
I am nervous as to what happens now.
Any one know? Is " I was busy mothering, wife-ing and working an excuse? Does that count with the State of Nevada?
3 comments:
Lols...did you just not show up? ;)
I'm not familiar with the intricacies of NV jury law, but I did see a clip on the Today show about a girl who was taken to jail for not returning her library books. I would say you can use me as your one phone call, but I'm afraid I couldn't bail you out from Louisiana:)
I think I can do this I really do.
I am so blessed with a cute family.
It's always fun to see you all.
Post a Comment