Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 weird things about me. . .

So I was tagged by a couple of people to do this, so I guess I will succumb to peer pressure and do it! But as a warning I think I am boring so this was really hard for me.

1. I am a time nut, I check my watch constantly and I hate being late. My brain has a hard time working in anything but half hour or fifteen minute increments.

2. I like my ice cream ridiculously melted before I eat it. Soft serve I enjoy very much!

3. I have a really hard time going out with out being completely ready, hair, clothes, make-up etc. I am always worried that I might see someone i know and be totally embarrassed if i was in my sweats and my hair up with no make-up.

4. I think I have a twinge of OCD. I find things that I like and then think about them and obsess about them. Example: Joys of Home blog and painting things black and wanting to search thrift stores for cool things, the Twilight series. Then after awhile I am not so obsessed with them (exception Twilight).

5. I like projects and being productive. It makes me feel efficient when things are getting done and my house feels good and clean. And now with Jeramy working so much, I hate to be bored.

Last but not least!
6. I am afraid of the dark! ;)

8 comments:

Brittany Wagner said...

I already knew you were a weirdo, but no worries your mom still pays me so I will stick around!!

Sheri Willardson said...

So cute that you are afraid of the dark! I think I admitted worse things about myself than you did....

BTW-thanks for leaving a comment! :)

J-Lo said...

It's a miracle you survived being paired with me as a visiting teaching companion for years when I'm NOT all that punctual and don't hesitate to be in public wearing my gym clothes and with no makeup. I still think we made a good pair:)

Jen H said...

Man, you are weird . . . j/k. I wish I felt the need to be put together when I walk out the door. I consider myself lucky if I make it to the van with all three kids dressed so that I usually am halfway there when I realize what I look like. Yikes!

Iverson Family said...

That was fun to learn about you! Thanks for playing along. And I love that Joys of Home blog too! ALso...I am a BLACK nut. I am so obsessed with having everything in my house black!

AdaMandy said...

I thought I'd say thanks for the fun pumpkin trip. This post was fun to read about you too. Parks is adorable.

Brittany Wagner said...

Dude Mandy I didn't get a thanks for the trip... Whatevs man you are soooo not invited next time.

Mallory said...

Hey Whitakers! It really has been a short year. It looks like all is going well for you guys. Parks is adorable. I can't believe our little boys are already one-year-olds. Time seems to have sped up once Carson arrived and it shows no signs of slowing down. I had to laugh when I read about your obsession with Twilight. I am totally the same way. Seriously can't wait for the movie to come out.