SO I am finally feeling like it is Christmas. I was having a hard time realizing that it was December with the warm weather and the leaves desperately holding on to the trees. I put up my second tree on Saturday, a lovely hand me down that is only decorated on the top half thanks to a little two footer that is very 'hands on', attended 2 ward Christmas Parties among other festive gatherings, and it just hit me, it is here!! The snow that appeared on Sunday morning and again this morning did help that a lot. I am not sure how it was like 55 degrees and sunny last week and now it is freezing cold (literally) today. Today I made peppermint bark and wrapped present and also did preparations for the highly anticipated Bethlehem Express Primary activity tomorrow. I am feeling festive and ready! Bring it on Christmas!
4 comments:
I love this time of year SO MUCH-and I am kind of glad we have snow for Christmas (although I am a summer girl at heart)! The Bethlehem express party was wonderful-thanks for all your hard work!
Um so do I get any of that peppermint bark, ya know I did give you two rounds of cinnamon rolls (:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Only 8 more days until Christmas! I hope that was my present you were wrapping :)
Merry Christmas! I'm glad you commented so I can look at your blog too! Taneil
Post a Comment