. . . Together we are a Family
Happy Birthday. 25 just sounds better than 26. If you ask my mom how old she is...she automatically thinks 25. She pictures herself 25 all the time. So just go with it. Be 25 forever!
I agree with Sariah!!
so young.....trust me don't waste another minute thinking about it.
I'm just about to leave 25 in the dust! Dangit. I should have done more with this year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday. 25 just sounds better than 26. If you ask my mom how old she is...she automatically thinks 25. She pictures herself 25 all the time. So just go with it. Be 25 forever!
I agree with Sariah!!
so young.....trust me don't waste another minute thinking about it.
I'm just about to leave 25 in the dust! Dangit. I should have done more with this year.
Post a Comment