Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Happenings


This year was so great. We got to have both families here for Christmas Eve. A wonderful dinner of Prime Rib, loaded mashed potatoes, salad, and of course pies of plenty for dessert.
Christmas my family was here. It was so great that they made the trip here for the holidays and not up to the Cabin, I know it was a hard decision for them. It was so fun to be able to host and have my family in my home. We skyped Mackenzie a lot, she was even able to spend Christmas morning with us from a far. I am so incredibly grateful for modern technology. That her being all the way on the other side of the planet in China doesn't mean I cant see her. LOVE Skype!



We had a wonderful Christmas, and are so grateful for the gospel in our lives. We are so blessed and grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, for his birth and sacrifice for us.



We are excited to see what the new year has in store for us. Hopefully more blogging and journal keeping. I really want to be better, for the purpose of keeping record, for my children and their children.