Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Love The Smell Of . . .

Walking into Cold Stone and the smell of the waffle cones



The fresh smell of sweet flowers, like Hyacinth, Honey Suckle and My new Jasmine Star plant.






AND I love the smell of my Swiffer, because it smells like a clean house.

4 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

I too, love the smell of baby lotion-it brings a sweet feeling just by breathing it in. And flowers in the summertime are the best!

Camille said...

Ahh...I will have to notice the smell the next time I walk into Cold Stone.

Brittany Wagner said...

Can I get a pic of your kid please..........

Courtney said...

Hailey,

I found you! You always read my blog now I get to read yours...send me your email address so I can invite you to ours. Weird people were telling my girlfriend Shannon that they found my blog and were reading it, and I didn't like the thought of that! I miss bunko with you!

-Courtney