Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Trip to Boise(Yes it was almost a month ago)

We had a blast going to Boise, we drove with Brit and Charlie. The kids did a great job. We made record time (reference pic of the speedometer). We got pedicures with Gentry, SO fun and way over due!! Approximately ten months over due, it is so hard to get one when you do them. I went shopping with my grandma, and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. So the Cheesecake Factory, I try and try to give it chances okay so two chances, but I just don't get it. I always have not so good service and just okay food. Is it just me?

Then on Sunday we went to church and BBQ at my aunts house. It was a great trip, and so glad Brittany asked me to go.

This is my Favorite shot of Parks from the trip.

1 comment:

Brittany Wagner said...

I thought we were better friends.....It's Britt and Charly!! Oh and Jentry spells her name with a J!!

SHeesh man!! Thanks for the trip it was a blast!